Solar Panels Catch Fire: Community Center Evacuated

Solar Panels Catch Fire: Community Center Evacuated


GOLSON ABOUT HOW HE IS DOING, OPEN UP YOUR KOAT MOBILE APP TONIGHT AND YOU CAN FIND AN EXTENDED INTERVIEW. THIS TIME OF YEAR, THE SMOKE IN THE SKY IS ENOUGH TO GET ANYONE’S ATTENTION, THANKS TO SOME FIREFIGHTERS, — THANKS TO FIREFIGHTERS, THAT WAS FIXED. THIS COMMUNITY CENTER WAS ON FIRE. THEY ACTUALLY WENT IN AND HELPED EVACUATE THE PEOPLE. TODD: SO DID THE STAFF WHO HELPED PEOPLE GET OUT. SKY 7 WAS OVERHEAD AS FIRE CREWS PUT THE FINISHING TOUCHES ON THEIR WORK, YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS LEFT BEHIND. CHARRED SOLAR PANELS, AND A HOLE IN THE ROOF. OFFICIALS SAY THE FIRE STARTED IN THOSE PANELS, BUT EXACTLY HOW, NOT CLEAR. COMMUNITY WORKERS SAID AND ANOTHER NIGHT AND AND ANOTHER

2 COMMENTS

    When things go wrong with solar having a Solar Safety ShutOFF installed means you can stop the electricity generated from the panels fuelling the fire, and probably stopping the fire to begin with.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *